The following notes give a simple overview of what happens to your personal information when you visit
our website. Personal data is all data that personally identifies you. Detailed information on the
Provider and responsible body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data we generally only process personal data of our users, as far as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is carried out on a regular basis only after the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which a prior obtaining of consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data to the extent that we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal information, article 6 (1) lit. A EU data Protection basic Regulation (DSGVO) as a legal basis. Article 6 (1) shall be used for the processing of personal data necessary to fulfil a contract to which the person concerned is a party. (b) DSGVO as a legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In so far as a processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation which is subject to our company, article 6 (1) lit. (c) DSGVO as a legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, article 6 (1) shall be used. (d) DSGVO as a legal basis. If the processing is necessary to maintain a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, article 6 (1) shall be used. (f) DSGVO as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data erasure and storage time the personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. A storage may also take place if this is provided for by the European or national Legislators in Union law regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will be blocked or deleted even if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a requirement for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or a performance of the contract.
Provision of the website and creation of LogFiles
1. Description and scope of the data processing every time we call our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data are collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and the version used
(2) the user's operating system
(3) the user's Internet service provider
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) The date and time of access
(6) websites from which the The user's system to our website
(7) websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website The data is also stored in the logfiles of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis for data processing legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles is Article 6 para 1 lit. F DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing the temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to enable the delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The storage in LogFiles is done to ensure the functionality of the website. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the safety of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. In these purposes, we also have a legitimate interest in the processing of data in accordance with article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the event that the data is collected to provide the site, this is the case when the respective session is terminated. In the case of storing the data in logfiles, this is the case after ten days at the latest. Any storage in connection with data backups is possible, in which case the maximum duration of storage is six months.
5. Possibility of opposition and elimination the collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in LogFiles is absolutely necessary for the operation of the Internet site. Consequently, there is no possibility of opposition by the user.
(1) The Last activated menu item
(2) Status of selectable areas in addition to own cookies
additional 3rd party cookies are used if necessary, the description is given in the respective section.
2. Legal basis for data processing the legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO.
Contact form and E-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing A contact form can be found on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user perceives this possibility, the data entered in the input form will be transmitted to us and stored.
The following data will also be stored at the time of sending the message: (1) The date and time of contact for the processing of the data will be obtained within the framework of the submit operation your consent and referred to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing the legal basis for the processing of the data is, in the case of the user's consent, article 6 (1) lit. A DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) lit. (b) DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing the processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In case of contact by e-mail, this also includes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the submit operation are used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the safety of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. This is the case for the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, if the respective conversation with the user is terminated. The conversation ends when it is clear from the circumstances that the facts concerned have been clarified. The additional personal data collected during the submit operation will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
5. The possibility of opposition and elimination of the user has at any time the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user makes contact with us by e-mail, he may at any time object to the storage of his personal data. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue. All personal data stored in the course of contact will be deleted in this case.
Integration of third party services and content
Our offer sometimes includes content, services and services of other providers. These are, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, YouTube videos, and graphics and images from other websites. In order for this data to be accessed and displayed in the user's browser, the transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary. The providers (hereinafter referred to as "third party providers") thus perceive the IP address of the respective user.
Even if we try to use only third party providers that only need the IP address in order to deliver content, we have no influence on whether the IP address may be stored. This process is used in the case, for example, for statistical purposes. If we are aware that the IP address is being stored, we will point out to our users.
We store personal data in accordance with the principles of data avoidance and data economy only as long as it is necessary or prescribed by the legislator (statutory storage period). If the purpose of the collected information is omitted or the storage period expires, we block or delete the data.
Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are affected I.S.D. DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right of information you may require the person responsible to confirm whether personal data pertaining to you is processed by us. If such processing is required, you may request information from the person responsible for the following: (1) The purposes for which the personal data are processed; (2) The categories of personal data which are processed; (3) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to them have been disclosed or are still disclosed; (4) The planned duration of the storage of personal data relating to them or, where specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration; (5) The existence of a right to rectify or delete the personal data relating to it, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right of objection against such processing; (6) The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (7) Any information available on the origin of the data where the personal data are not collected by the person concerned; (8) The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to article 22 (1) and (4) of the DSGVO and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic involved, the scope and the intended impact of a Processing for the person concerned. You have the right to request information on whether the personal data relating to you is transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification you have the right to rectification and/or completion to the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data relating to you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay.
3. Right to limitation of processing under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data relating to you: (1) If you wish to verify the accuracy of the personal information relating to you for a period which allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (2) The processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data; (3) The person responsible is no longer in need of the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or (4) if they object to the processing in accordance with article 21 (1) DSGVO and is not yet determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person in charge outweigh their reasons. If the processing of the personal data relating to you has been restricted, this data, apart from its storage, may only be subject to your consent or to the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of a Other natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. If the limitation of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete a) cancellation obligation you may require the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and the person responsible shall immediately remove such data, provided that one of the following Reasons: (1) The personal data relating to them are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way. (2) You revoke your consent to which the processing according to article 6 (1) lit. (a) or article 9 (2) lit. A DSGVO supported and there is no other legal basis for processing. 3. In accordance with article 21 (1) of the DSGVO, they shall object to the processing and there are no overriding reasons for the processing or, in accordance with article 21 (2), DSGVO objection to processing. (4) The personal data relating to them have been processed in an unlawful form. 5. The deletion of the personal data concerned shall be required to comply with a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject. (6) The personal data relating to them were collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with article 8 (1) DSGVO. b) Information to third parties if the person responsible has made public the personal data relating to them and is obliged to delete them pursuant to article 17 (1) of the DSGVO, he shall, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Appropriate measures, including a technical nature, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that they, as an affected person, may delete all links to such personal data or copies or replication of such personal data. c) Exceptions the right to delete does not exist as far as the processing is necessary (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; 2. In order to fulfil a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public which has been transferred to the person responsible; (3) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and article 9 (3 DSGVO); (4) For archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to article 89 (1) DSGVO, to the extent that the law referred to in section A) is likely to fulfil the objectives of this processing or seriously impaired, or (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information if you have exercised the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to the person responsible, it shall be obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to them have been disclosed, To communicate this correction or deletion of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients to the person in charge.
6. Right to data transferability you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that (1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1). (a) DSGVO or article 9 (2) lit. (a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to article 6 (1). (b) DSGVO is based and (2) processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to you be transmitted directly by a person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected by this. The right to transfer data does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of public authority which has been transferred to the person responsible.
7. Right of objection you have the right, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on article 6 (1). (e) or (f) DSGVO to appeal; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible no longer processes the personal data relating to them, unless he can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the Enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims. If the personal data relating to you is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes. In connection with the use of information society services, irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC, they have the possibility to exercise their right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent you have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling you have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives you legal effect In a similar manner. This shall not apply if the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract between you and the person responsible, (2) is permissible on the basis of the laws of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject. And that this legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard their rights and freedoms, as well as their legitimate interests, or (3) with their express consent. However, these decisions may not be based on specific categories of personal data in accordance with article 9 (1) DSGVO, unless article 9 (2) A or G DSGVO and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests. As regards the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to a person's intervention on the part of the party responsible, Position and to challenge the decision.
10. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of stay, your Place of the alleged infringement, if they consider that the processing of the personal data relating to them violates the DSGVO. The supervisory authority in which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the appeal, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under article 78 DSGVO.